Welcome, we are CCTV consultants and Testing Experts.
We are pleased to give you the opportunity to choose from the following.1. Why do so many of the organisations listed below use our services.
2. video produced by the FBI in the US explains dramatically the issues you need to consider.
3. Call or email, for a no cost, no sales pressure, chat to discuss how we might help you.
4. We cover all the issues raised in the video and produce all the documentation for you.
5. Look at a special offer we are making on our Contacts Page.
6. Do nothing and accept the consequences, we have all seen the resulting images in the press.
- Local Council authorities.
- National utility companies.
- National Heritage & Independent country estates.
- Universities & Schools.
- Car Parks and public amenities (Olympic park).
- Hotels and Hostels.
- Organisations ranging in size from a corner shop to multinationals.
- Police Crime Prevention Design Advisors CPDA's recommend our services.
All the above have benefited from our expert knowledge, fresh and independent approach as leading consultants in the field of acquiring, operating, improving and maintaining CCTV systems.
If you are considering installing, upgrading any CCTV system, you need to talk to us, because we do not install CCTV systems. The Police through their CPDA's regularly recommend us; we have a proven track record in delivering solutions to CCTV installation and operational issues. Our service will provide the expertise to ensure you do not spend more than you need to obtain and run a CCTV system that will meet your security requirements.
We have no financial interest in the overall cost of your system, unlike the installer, we give you the expertise that will enable you to acquire an installation that meets your requirements at a cost you can afford. A phone call or email will cost you very little, a great deal may be gained.
We have considerable experience in testing CCTV systems. Many of our clients having issued a comprehensive specification to which a CCTV system was contracted to be installed to, have then after an unfortunate incident found the system wanting, have called us in, to establish exactly what the problems are. Our comprehensive reports have enabled our clients to resolve disputes and quality issues speedily in many cases avoiding the need for protracted arguments, all saving considerable time and money.
Being independent from any installation company or equipment manufacturer, we work to ensure that you, the CCTV user have a system that delivers images that are usable for Police evidential purposes.